Request for Proposal
The Morton Community Healthcare Centre (MCHC), located in Douro-Dummer, near the Village of Lakefield, is managed by a Board of Directors as a not for profit incorporated facility. The MCHC’s eight doctors, Lakefield Physiotherapy and Foot Health Clinic, Episodic Care Clinic, and Bloodletting Lab, offer primary healthcare to local residents and seasonal visitors.
Based upon an annual remuneration and capital budget, the MCHC Property Manager will be an independent contractor, responsible for the overall care and maintenance of the facility which will include direct responsibility for, or arranging and overseeing the completion of:
- Snow plowing, shovelling, salting;
- Lawn and garden maintenance;
- A program of preventative, restorative maintenance, and minor repair of equipment, and systems, including requisite monitoring, inspections, and record keeping;
- Maintenance of the Centre’s common internal areas with the understanding that tenants contract janitorial services;
- Negotiation and maintenance third-party service provider contractual arrangements and payment of invoices;
- Monitoring of parking to ensure safety;
- Ensuring lease (including rent collection) and contractual compliance;
- Maintenance of financial and banking records and making bank deposits;
- Provision of monthly and annual financial statements for the Board of Directors;
- Participation in monthly Board of Director and Board Committee meetings as required;
- Polite and professional communication with tenants, patients, visitors, donors, volunteers, and Board of Directors.
Please send questions for clarification to MCHCchair@gmail.com
Applicants must submit their cover letter and resume, with references, to MCHCchair@gmail.com before March 11, 2020.