PFHT Health Clinic at the Morton Community Healthcare Centre
Peterborough Family Health Team provides a nurse practitioner (NP) to deliver services at this clinic. Visit www.peterboroughfht.com to learn more about the Family Health Team.
Health Clinic Details
This is not a walk-in clinic
All patients must make an appointment by calling the office at 705-651-4866
If you are a seasonal resident, cottager or visitor and have a family doctor, you must contact your doctor for a virtual or telephone-based appointment.
If you have a doctor, you must contact them or their covering health care provider for care.
For emergency care or urgent care, please call 911 or present to your nearest emergency department.
You need to be registered with Health Care Connect by calling 1-800-445-1822
Note: The clinic does not ‘roster’ patients i.e. people do not become ongoing patients of the clinic.
Masks/face coverings are mandatory in this medical setting.
What the Health Clinic Offers
Problem based non-emergency, non-urgent care, e.g. an ear infection. poison ivy, urine infection, sinus infection , routine screening tests
What the Health Clinic Does Not Offer
The clinic does not:
- provide ongoing care or care for chronic health conditions
- do suturing of lacerations, remove fish hooks, set bones, or do any other minor surgical procedures
- complete forms e.g. insurance, driver’s license medicals, disability forms
- do allergy or other injections, at the discretion of the NP
- provide narcotic or controlled drug prescriptions or renewals
Coming to an Appointment
Arrive 10 minutes early to fill out necessary paperwork
Bring your health card to every appointment and full medication list
Current telephone hours
Clinic telephone hours are 08:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. daily. You are unable to leave messages, please call again.
Regular Hours of Operation
- Monday – 08:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 08:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday – 08:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday – closed
- Sunday – closed
We have a no tolerance policy for any type of abuse. This behaviour with result in a denial of service at this clinic.
Please take a moment to review our clinic policies to ensure you receive timely and appropriate care.